EFFECTIVE DATE: January 11, 2023
Data You Provide:
• We collect Personal Information when you voluntarily submit that information to us such as through our contact pages, by email, when you chat with us, by seeking employment with us, or through some other means including:
• Email address
• Phone number
• Physical address
• Zip code.
When you visit or use the website, we also automatically collect certain additional information about you, such as your internet protocol (IP) address, cookie IDs, the type of browser or device operating system you use, the domain name of the website from which you linked to us, the amount of time you spend on the website, the pages on the website that you view and similar data. We may also aggregate information collected from our users (such as the number of users in a particular region or having particular characteristics).
– We will use and disclose your Personal Information as described herein, unless you have specifically consented to another type of use, either at the time the Personal Information is collected from you or through some other form of consent from you or notification to you:
– We will use Personal Information to operate and improve the website and to provide you with any specific services that you have requested either at the time the Personal Information is collected from you or through some other form of consent from you or notification to you:
– We will use your Personal Information as described herein, unless you have specifically consented to another type of use, either at the time the Personal Information is collected from you or through some other form of consent from you or notification to you:
We will use Personal Information to operate and improve the website and to provide you with any specific services that you have requested.
We may use your Personal Information to respond to your direct inquiries.
We will use your Personal Information to add you to our mailing lists, to send you emails from time to time, and to inform you of services and product updates, new products, and other related information from us, AWI and our affiliates.
We may disclose your information in the following circumstances:
• With your consent.
• With our affiliates.
• With our vendors and service providers (such as our payment processors, email service provider, host providers, personnel management service providers) to access your Personal Information in connection with performing services for us.
• As required by law or legal process.
• To investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, or the policies for the website.
In connection with a bankruptcy proceeding or the sale, merger or change of control of AWI or the division responsible for the services with which your Personal Information is associated.
You have the right to exercise the following choices with our use of your personal information:
• Access the personal information we maintain about you.
• Delete the personal information we maintain about you.
• Correct inaccurate personal information we maintain about you
• Opt out of certain uses of your personal information, notably:
• Email marketing – unsubscribe to our email list by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of marketing emails.
• Tailored advertising using third-party cookies – refer to the ‘Cookies Usage & Similar Technologies’ section below to learn how to opt out of tailored ads.
You can exercise these rights by contacting us at [email protected]
Blocking Cookies In Your Browser. Most browsers let you remove or reject cookies, including cookies used for interest-based advertising. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser settings. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Advertising Industry Opt-Out Tools. You can also use these opt-out options to limit use of your information for interest-based advertising online or in apps by visiting http://optout.aboutads.info
With Each of Our Vendors Individually. The following advertising or marketing services partners offer opt-out features that let you opt-out of use of your information for interest-based advertising or profiling:
Google Analytics – Google Analytics Opt Out
Third Party Advertising Services
Google – Google Opt Out
LinkedIn – LinkedIn Opt Out
Some U.S. states have enacted comprehensive privacy laws.
The California Consumer Privacy Act, as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act or “CPRA” (collectively, the “CCPA”) and the Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act (“VCDPA”) create additional privacy obligations for businesses and provide Californians and Virginians with additional privacy rights.
Additional Privacy Rights: In addition to the rights granted above, if you are a California or Virginia resident, you have the right to:
• Opt out of the “sale” or “share” of your personal information for targeted advertising purposes.
You can exercise your right to opt-out by contacting us at [email protected]
Under the CCPA, we operate as a Business.
Under the VCDPA, we operate as a Controller.
We protect information we collect about you by maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to prevent unauthorized access to user data retained in our servers, however, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information provided online. We take reasonable precautions to protect your information both online and offline. The servers on which we store data are kept in a secure environment.
We will retain your information for as long as needed to provide you with the website or any requested services, and for a reasonable time thereafter in accordance with our standard procedures or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements. Even if we delete some or all of your Personal Information, we may continue to retain and use aggregate or anonymous data previously collected and/or anonymize or aggregate your Personal Information. Please note that we will not be liable for disclosures of your data due to errors or unauthorized acts of third parties).
As a convenience to you, we may provide links to third-party websites or services from within the website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third-party websites or services, and by providing a link we are not endorsing or promoting such third-party websites or services. When you link away from our website, you do so at your own risk. We encourage you to read the policies and terms of every website or service you visit.
The website may integrate with social networking services. You understand that we do not control such services and are not liable for the manner in which they operate. While we may provide you with the ability to use such services in connection with our website, we are doing so merely as an accommodation and, like you, are relying upon those third-party services to operate properly and fairly.
If you have any questions about our privacy or security practices, or if you would like to request access to or correction of your personal information, you can contact us by email at [email protected] or at:
700 Veterans Highway #115
Hauppauge, NY 11788